Re: [IP] Patch Adams

Barb, definitely agree with you.  I had my kleenexes handy.  I was impressed
that there are still physicians that are truly patient focused and not just
looking at the almighty buck.  I wish there were more physicians in this world
that were that compassionate about helping people.  Sometimes I wonder what
happened to the hipocratic oath.  I've not been a part of the Insulin Pumpers
for a long time, but what I have seen from the physicians involved, they truly
care about what's best for the patient.