Re: [IP] BIG misnomer of Diabetes

  What age did you say we outgrow this? I'm  really looking forward to it!  A
woman once told me I was lucky to have diabetes because she had gout. You know
you can't eat bacon with that! Basically, If you don't live with it, you don't
know whats its all about. Fortunately, I ask the question a lot, Where was the
pump 30 years ago. The pump and its surrounding therapy is really a Godsend!

                                                                    craig