[IP] Low carb REAL chocolate frosting to DIE for.

I ran across this recipe that Lily posted to the mail list when
it only had 20 members. Thought some of you would enjoy it.

Michael
-My favorite choclate frosting recipe (for carb counters)
Frosting for the whole cake is just 151 grams of carbo
Cakes are a lot more

white  whole cake=420 + frosting 571
angel  whole cake=372 + frosting 523
for angel food 1/16 cake = 33 grams only 2 exchanges
44 grams for a 1/12 serving
anyway the choclate frosting is REAL and to die for.
---------------------------------------
8 oz. semi-sweet choclate chips
8 oz. whipping cream
You need cusinart, small bowl, large bowl full of ice
that the small bowl will fit into.

Place c-chips in cusinart and turn into dust
heat whipping cream just to boil (don't boil)
pour into running cusinart to blend.

Use a spatula to put choclate mixture into small bowl
use a whisk to stir the mixture while the bowl sits in the
ice.  Stir until the mixture stiffens. Then spread on the
cake.  ONLY 151 grams total for the frosting.    ENJOY....

LILY