Re: [IP] Barbara's presentation

That's a couple reasons why I would prefer not to tell people that I'm
diabetic to avoid that kind of ignorance.  People say, you must be ashamed
of it if you don't tell people. And I say, no, I am ashamed at how stupid
people are about it.
I tell people who I am close enough to educate fully and even that's a pain.

Forrest