Re: [IP] Re: Dark Ages

Title: Re: [IP] Re: Dark Ages

> Date: Fri, 30 Jan 1998 23:38:49 -0500
>
>Yeah, I live in Michigan and happen to know that Vernor's is a distinctly michigan
>product. My favorite beverage is Diet Coke personally.. Second runner up would
>have to be diet squirt...

Hi Forrest:
We have Vernon's Ginger Ale here in souhern California but no diet Squirt. We have regular Squirt and we used to have diet Squirt, but alas none now. About ten years ago I was working in the dessert for a couple of days and 10 of the 12 choices in a Coke vending machine were Squirt.

Ernest Hayman
Type 2, MDI, 20 years