RE: [IP] Re: Stand up please. . . .

Hi....I use straight velosolin....it has always worked well for me...I had an episode several months ago where my "no delivery" alarm didn't sound...(I was getting a small amount of insulin)..anyway within 2 hours my BG wnet from 125 to 425...I discussed this with my doctor and we decided that I was better off on the velosolin, because of the longer "tail"..I would have been in deep trouble on Humalog ,I think....anyway, it DOES work well for me....

Rhonda