Re: [IP] MDI cost versus pumping

Janine,
    I thought I had that post saved but I don't find it. Probably under a
subject of goat milking or something like that. LOL. Put it to the "Boss
Man" again. I'm sure he is listening. How about it Michael, what was it you
were saying a few months back about it being as cheap to pump as using MDI
because of the better control. That is what it was, he was saying how it is
cheaper on the insurance companies because we would be healthier because of
the good control and healthier state of mind.
    Tune up any time Michael. . . . . . .

Buddy '-)