[IP] Is Humalog worth it?

Yes, Humalog is defiantely worth it.  I switched to Humalog in august after
using reg. in my pump for 3 yrs.  I had my first A1C done after switching
and it dropped from 7.8 to 7.3 (by lowest ever).  Humalog is very picky
about hot weather.  I used it in the summer and had to make sure I didn't
just sit in the sun and let it roast.  I also found that my body had to
adjust to using it.  After about 2 or 3 weeks, it didn't work so well for
awhile, then it worked fine.  I'm not sure if this strange occurance is
based on anything or if it was just one of those fun perks to using a pump!!
Keep trying!!!!!
melora