[IP] Re: Diabetes Update tonight on ABC

I am wondering if this is the same guy I heard speak at an adult camp
from the Diabetes Research Institute in Florida...sorry can't remember
his name...one of the major problems they were having was that you needed
immunopressive therapy so your body would accept the foreign cells...and
immunosupressive drugs weaken your immune system so they would only give
it to someone who already had to take the drugs...hope i am saying it
correctly...that's why the encapsulation was concieved...to get around
having to use the drugs...does it sound like it is working any better
now...that was a couple of months ago...Michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]