Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

I have answers for the examples I gave, including explanations of the true
facts, with a sample of how misinformation causes problems in glucose control,
such as that rollercoaster effect, "brittle" diabetes labels,  and a hospital
admission to a psych unit.  What are your most irritating examples of
misinformation that need to be emphasized to group of nurses.  I can give
plenty of  examples from my own observations from 30 years as an RN (and as a
daughter of mother with diabetes who had numerous trips to the hospital for
multiple complications).  I would like to make sure my examples include a
broad perspective, not my own biased opinions.