Re: [IP] Re: Dark Ages

Forrest,
   I use nutra sweet only because I have to. I have heard that it causes
memory loss, siezures, and I know for a fact that military pilots are not
allowed to use it because it causes severe headaches and hallucinations at
high altitude.  The dirt on it is that it is made of methanol alcohol which
breaks down in your system.  This alcohol is a poison. Most of the FDA studies
on saccharin were also paid by the makers of neutra sweet as well.  As I said
I use Neutra Sweet, but I limit my intake. And when I have a choice, I choose
the pink packet instead of the blue.
                                                                   ~DeeDee