Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

Barbara wrote:

What are your most irritating annoyances?

When my parents are around and I test my BGs and they hang over my shoulder
asking, "What is your BG, is it high, is it low?" I don't like hovering! My
hubby and children do not do that and I am very thankful. If I have a
problem and need some help, I will ask for it, otherwise leave me and my
diabetes alone!
Maybe it is some leftover rebelliousness from my teenage yrs with the
diabetes? <g> I just know it bugs me!
Good luck with your presentation, sounds like a good subject!
Crystal
email @ redacted