Re: Re: [IP] Case or no case

In a message dated 1/30/98 7:37:56 PM, Barb wrote:

<<I can also picture the sequin or jeweled case
cover for the ladies who might want to "dress it up"...Anyone out there with
the talent?>>

No talent here, but I don't think it would be all that difficult for someone
who is.  I make little bags out of flannel to pin to my pj's.  Using some nice
material and adding a few decorations shouldn't be that hard.  Thanks for the
idea, Barb!!

Marti