Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

Barbara:
       2 favorites regarding my 15 yr old daughter's diabetes:
          a. "Oh does she have to take insulin?" (especially when it's asked
by MEDICAL professionals!!!)
           b. "Oh, won't she just outgrow it when she gets older?"

        Must be zillions more, but having just been in the hospital myself &
heard those 2 comments from people that I told about Melissa & her pump & her
kidney issues, etc, these 2 come to mind most quickly!!!!!

Renee