Re: [IP] Re: Dark Ages

Yeah, I live in Michigan and happen to know that Vernor's is a distinctly michigan
product.  My favorite beverage is Diet Coke personally.. Second runner up would
have to be diet squirt...  I hope that Nutrasweet doesn't have any ill effects
because for the amount that I drink I'm gonna be one of the first people to grow a
third eye or something.  Has anyone heard anything substantially bad about
Aspartame..?  Life wouldn't be the same without it I don't think... cause I can't
stand the Saccharin aftertaste.
Forrest