Re: [IP] Re:sweetners

---->For me it's been 41 years.
I have had diabetes 38 years so far but I have only used saccharine for the
past 25
WEhat I also found funny was that the amount of diet
>soda required to equal the dose of saccharine + cyclamate they implanted in
the
>lab animals bladder wall would drown me before it could BEGIN leading to
cancer.
>Tell me, how many times have you consumed 200+ CASES of diet soda in a
day....

    I have not done that this week, Ted. The amounts a person would have to
consume would be something like a 5 yard dump truck load daily. I don't
believe my gizzard is up to that.

Buddy '-)    I'll catch ya'll tomorrow. . . . . .  Don't talk bad about me
Sara.