Re: [IP] Re:sweetners

buddybarber wrote:

> Seems the material being tested was a combination, so each country
> >chose it's own "BAD" sweetener!

>     Did you believe any of that crap?

No, and still don't!

I have used enough saccharin in the
> past twenty-five years to kill every damn rat in the US and Canada had that
> been true!

For me it's been 41 years. WEhat I also found funny was that the amount of diet
soda required to equal the dose of saccharine + cyclamate they implanted in the
lab animals bladder wall would drown me before it could BEGIN leading to cancer.
Tell me, how many times have you consumed 200+ CASES of diet soda in a day....

Ted Quick