Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

OK, group, help me out here.  I am doing a presentation to nurses called
"Truth and Consequences in Diabetes Management" in April.  I have a lot of
these items on my list, ie; eating sugar causes diabetes, 70/30 used as a
sliding scale, sterilization, use of Regular sliding scales every time BG is
checked, sugar in OJ for low BG treatment, etc,etc.  Oh, yes, I forgot.."are
you 'allowed' to eat that?".   What are your most irritating annoyances?  I
pledge to have you remain anonymous.
Thanks,
Barbara