Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

>The main downside for me was having the airport security alarms go off
>because of my pump (1985? - Nordisk metal thing) and having 3 *big* guns
>trained on me>Janine

Hey Janine,
    As Michael already pointed out, it is cheaper to be on the pump than
MDI. It is possible to get the level of control taking injections but you
would get little sleep and then with all the stress and loss of ZZZZZZZZ's
your control would be right out the window. Let's all concur and admit that
there is no better or cheaper way to control diabetes than the pump. . . . .
. . . . .  In my opinion the quicker it is started the better!

Buddy '-)