[IP] Re:sweetners

Seems the material being tested was a combination, so each country
>chose it's own "BAD" sweetener!
>
>Ted Quick
>email @ redacted

Hey Ted,
    Did you believe any of that crap? I have used enough saccharin in the
past twenty-five years to kill every damn rat in the US and Canada had that
been true! May die tomorrow, knock knock knock on wood, but I'll bet it
won't be from saccharin! And besides that. . . . . Like Sara, I drive too
fast to worry about artificial sweeteners and cholesterol!