RE: [IP] diabetes and pregnancy (was Dark Ages)

Janine, I'm so glad that you didn't listen to him......times have changed dramatically.....as far as I'm concerned....if your diabetes is well controlled....you probably have a better chance of a healthy baby than most....I have a friend that is pregnant now, that is a diabetic.....she is doing great...mind you when I was pregnant....my contol was not the best....I was blessed with those great "genes"  I was also told that every child I had would shorten my life span 10 years.......well.....guess what..?????..I expect to live to see grandchildren and great grandchildren.......Diabetes HAS come along way....I'm so glad to be part of the new technology.......so glad

Rhonda