Re: [IP] Re: Downside ????

Just so I am not misunderstood here, I don't think there is any downside to
improved glucose control. I am all for it and beleive in it strongly, and
fight for my patients needs.  What I am referring to about news stories is
that most of the positive information always seems to have several negatives
attached by a lot of cynical reporters.  I am well aware of Forecast articles,
and all the demographic data available about diabetes. (I have to stay on top
of that)  The general public does not read Forecast or TwoTypes magazines
(both are excellent).  There are still many relatives and well meaning
friends, and ,yes, medical professionals, with an enormous amount of
misinformation and ignorance about diabetes.  We can't stop the efforts to get
truth and understanding spread around where it is needed.
Apologies for the soap box.
Barbara.