Re: [IP] Re: Welcome

Just don't let Buddy sing..when  his pump is all tanked up, and his pants are
attached to  his suspenders, he can hit a high C without batting an eye.

Welcome to all you new people who have joined while I have been being
victimized by the American Medical Association and some of its lesser abled
members (no insult to all you RNs and doctors lurking...)  I MIST SAY however,
that my diabetes doctor at NYU is one great guy, and he is FEARED by the
residents at the hospital...and on my behalf he let a couple of them really
have it!!