Re: [IP] Suspend

I've heard alot of great things about the Minimed, guess now I can do some
braggin' on the Disetronic. The temp basal rate seems to do wonders for the
temporary adjustments. It will sound alarms when it stops and continue till
you do something. It also will sound an alarm if you turn the whole thing off.
Of course, you could silence the alarms all together if you wanted otherwise
you've got to take the batteries out to get it to shut up.