[IP] Suspend mode

I've already "forgotten" while in suspend too.  Actually I think I attribute it to angels.  I was having one of those days where the basals that had been great for a week before and became great again the day after were dragging me very low.  I forgot it in S, and woke up hours (5) later at 40.  I don't think that I needed the extra 0.8 units per hour!  This all happened after I had resorted to a trip to the doc in the morning.  Someone, somewhere helped out.