[IP] Re: Dark Ages

Rhonda,
    It makes a tear come to my eye when I read what you wrote. This is
exactly what I meant about the "older" diabetics really growing through the
developing stages of this disease.  Also, it seems to me, that it makes us
feel "extra better" after getting on straight regular after taking NPH for
so long. I think this renewed feeling of health is what the pump is all
about.

Many years of good luck!
Buddy '-)