[IP] shasta diet choclate soda...yuck

Buddy,
I remember sucaryl...came in a triangle shape glass container with a
white pointy conehead lid...and Tab...and shasta's diet choclate
soda...don't think I'll ever have enough guts to sample another so called
choclate soda...ruined me for life since I'm a chocaholic...my choclate
addiction has been getting me into trouble since indulgences of the
leaded variety at X-mas...I seem to be able to control portions better
with the sugar free variety...but my hunnie can't stand the fact that
sugar free costs much more than reg... but really I'm
addicted...obsessed...it is one of the more socially acceptable
obsessions but not healthy for a diabetic...I think I am allergic to the
choc or the sugar...the roof of my mouth swells up and blisters break
open...You would think I would learn...it's really bad 2 weeks out of the
month...PMS don't ya know...Pain is supposed to be a good thing...signals
injury...ok...pain in childbirth makes you think twice about getting
pregnant again...but what use is PMS and cramps???
Michelle......glad your back Sara...missed you

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]