[IP] re: WORLD DESTRUCTION

Buddy,
I think that you commented once about being obsessive or compulsive or something to that effect - get the details as perfect as humanly possible.  I can definitely relate to those feelings.  In fact, in response to your last post I'll add one more detail.  I am an environmental engineer with a decade and a half of experience that includes regulatory as well as industrial work experience.  I don't think that it's necessary that world destruction will be a reality  to deal with.  That too can be controlled if we choose to use what's between our ears for something other than a spacer.  Life stays interesting!
Lori