Re: [IP] Pump in a case

>I do know that this pump has changed my life.....
>it's a miracle to me.......
>I wnat to tell EVERYONE about it...
>It's great.......
>
>Rhonda Tyo
>type 1...33 years

    This statement seems to flow from the mouths of people who have had
diabetes the longest. Not to take nothing from the newbies but we "older"
diabetics have seen a lot of "hard times" and sorry products in past years.
It can only get better.
    Rhonda, do you remember Sucyrl (sp?) The clear liquid sweetner that was
gREAT until they took the cyclimates out of it. Do you remember the first
"sugar-free" soda you ever tasted????? Yuck!! We have sure made great
strides since America got health and weight conscious.

Buddy '-)))