[IP] Re: Worry. . . .

Lori,
    I realize where you are coming from. I can relate to your worries and
indeed, I feel for your EXTRA pain. I know life with diabetes is not a "cake
walk" and all of us know what you are talking about. The point I would like
to make here is that if none of us had this disease, and we were all in
perfect health we would still need to worry about our health and how our
species will halt the destruction of our environment which will eventually
kill all of mankind. Womankind too Sara. What I mean is that if we didn't
have to worry about the complications of this disease something else would
take it's place on the critical list.

buddy '-)
Dx'ed 59, 507 1/6/97