Re: [IP] Case or no case

Denise:

My MiniMed 506 was prone to that. If I was doing cleaning or "construction
type" work around the house. I noticed that I had to clean the opening in
the end where the infusion tubing exited, since it would always collect
lint and dirt there. This happened even when using a case. To avoid it
totally, I would use the *&##%@#!!! "Sport Guard". Not my favorite toy ;-(

My Disetronic does not exhibit this problem. I tore up my attic this fall,
digging through insulation, 50 years' worth of dust, etc. I was a mess, my
case looked awful, but there was nary a speck of dust in my D pump ;-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted