Re: [IP] Re: Diabetes Update tonight on ABC

The new research seems to be an implant in the abdomen area that "filters
like a tea bag but is tough as steel", supplying the insulin to lock up and
provide our energy. I think. They also said it wouldn't be available until
a few years. .........and why do they always show the worst effects this
disease has on people..kidneys, neuropathy, retinal bleeding.
Is this what they think we have to look forward to?
32 and somewhat depressed. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!