Re: [IP] i'm back

I hope your aggravation is not too bad.  Anxious to learn what agonizingly
stressful events seem to recur  because of non-critical thinking  or non-
common sense thinking medical personnel.  I use these examples in teaching
staff what not to do.  So far, my mother has been one of my best case studies
and I have a reputation for being a b.... among a few colleagues.  Welcome
home.  Your perspective is always refreshing.
Barbara