Re: [IP] Reservoir sticking

How about just filling it to full?  Doesn't the minimed give you a readout on the display
how many units are left? When you refill the cartridge just reset it back.. How hard is
that?  You change your sites EVERY DAY?  I am a new user of the pump and that is certainly the worst part of pump therapy.I'd rather stretch it out a bit
... Isn't that expensive to change everyday?
Forrest