[IP] Reservoir sticking

I don't think that the markings are superfluous.  Granted, I am not trying to maximize the minutes before changing a site, I change sites daily and change out the reservoir every three days.  Supposedly this will minimize having to deal with plugging and getting unusable sites.  Being an engineer and a data gatherer, I don't have enough yet to argue that point.  However, I would NOT want to have to guess how much insulin I should put in without even a volumetric calibration line.  I certainly hope MM does not make the same (xxxx) conversion.

Lori (email @ redacted)
dx '71, MM 507 1/12/98