Re: [IP] Fw: Sara

Buddy,
Tell Sara I said hi and that I'm thinkin' about her...we need to get her
set up with a laptop so she can vent while she's in hospital and has
nothin else to do...bet the email would be solid **** with a few words
mixed in for punctuation<big grin>  We love Ya...Get Well soon or your
gonna have 15,000 emails waiting for you from the group.   Michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]