Re: [IP] Insulin "receding" was: Re: Reservoir getting stuck

> Finally, someone explained that it is
>  like a "barometer effect". You will notice if you hold the pump higher than
>  the end of the tubing that this effect stops. If you drop the pump lower
>  than the end of the infusion set, you notice the "insulin back up" in the
>  tubing.

Bob,  I try to keep the pump elevated while its disconnected, but I still have
this "receding insulin syndrome."  MM didn't think there was any problem, they
suggested just priming until the insulin reaches the needle and then
reconnecting.

Billie