Re: [IP] RESERVOIR GETTING STUCK

Ted/the Spiveys,

I have also had problems with the plunger getting stuck.  One thing I do
that may have helped prevent this problem for the last six months is
that before drawing up the insulin (Humalog also), I move the plunger up
and down and twist it around several times.  I believe that this helps
move the lubrication that Minimed had originally placed in the syringe
around and helps keep the plunger from reaching a "dry area" on the
inside of the syringe and becoming stuck.  Unfortunately, I keep my
supplies on the shelf for months, even years, and the inside of the
syringes need to be relubricated -- actually, the existing lubrication
needs to be redistributed around the inside.  At least, this is my
theory and it seems to work.

Cliff