Re: [IP] Tiny Bubbles...in the Cartridge

Forrest,
I have a disetronic as well. If you let your insulin come to room temp before
drawing it from the bottle it helps to lessen the air bubbles. When I do get
an air bubble I can often remove it by tapping (more like hitting) the pump on
the arm of a couch or just my leg while priming. This usually takes more than
one prime and wastes insulin so I usually ignore it. In over a year of use,
I've never had that bubble get into the tubing with normal use. That bubble
will be in the curve of glass at the end of the cartridge when the end of
insulin alarm rings.
     Katie