Re: [IP] RESOVIOR GETTING STUCK

THE SPIVEYS wrote:

> I have had trouble since I started with humolog.The reservoir plunger gets
> stuck.There are times that I can't even push it with my hand. Any advice?BTW
> I am on the mm 506.

How long is the insulin in the syringe? Sounds like it's become crystalized,
which may be caused by being too long at too high a temp in the syringe.
I change my humalog every 2 days, since it loses strength in 3, but ALWAYS
air pump out the last little bit of insulin for reuse, if I don't the get
frozen most of the time.

Ted Quick
email @ redacted