RE: [IP] Re: sight location ?

Buddy, I guess women are luckier than men cause we can use below the
waist our pants don't seem to ride low below the waist like men.  I
understand what you mean, my husband is pleasantly over weight (and
happy about it!) so his pants fit the same as yours.  I am cursed with
all the additional fat below the waist - mainly hipsssssss - so I have
excess fat to put my sets in.  In fact my lower stomach sticks out (I
blame it on to surgery scars and 3 children) I get tickled at my doc, he
keeps telling me to avoid this area because he thinks I have a build up
of insulin.  I keep telling him it is only a buildup of fat because I
rotate regularly.  Hope this helps.  Rita