Re: [IP] Tiny Bubbles...in the Cartridge

Hi... I have been having trouble getting all the bubbles out of my
cartridge..
I just switched to the glass Disetronic ones (they are discontinuing the
plastic ones)
and it's been better.. but I still keep getting this great big bubble that
sits at the
top of the cartridge and can't seem to prime it out...Do you think this is a
problem? it doesn't seem to interrupt the flow of insulin, but then again
I'm not sure.. any ideas?
Forrest