[IP] Internet connection broken PLEASE READ

Our high speed link to the internet has broken courtesy of our
supplier. It broke yesterday afternoon and was supposed to be fixed
today (Friday). It is NOT.

My best guess is that it will not be fixed until next week even
though the claim to be working on the problem.

TEMPORARILY send your mail for the next couple of days to:

email @ redacted

It will be picked up by our autodialer via a dial up link and
re-distributed correctly, you probably will not notice any service
impediment. However, the mail that was sent to

email @ redacted while NOT LOST, will not be delivered until
they get the cable fixed.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Michael