Re: [IP] Sara's Big Ole.....

Hey, Dave...
I've been noticing that there have been alot of short, responsive posts,
that
really aren't topical to diabetes or the intracasies of insulin pumping.

I would just hope in the future we can all keep some focus, not only to
save bandwith
but so that messages in my inbox can educate me about this new machine
I'm wearing on my belt all the time now.... Alot of times when I want to
make an offsides comment I usually just privately email the person.
I really like this group and I would hope that it maintains it's
intended focus..
I'm sure you understand...
Forrest