[IP] Re: Insurance coverage

Looks like you have had some great information on how to get your pump.  In
addition to all of that, I would recommend calling BOTH pump companies and get
info regarding their pump.  Once you have read the info and you are interested
in seeing a  pump (hopefully both), contact the local rep.  That person would
be more than happy to show you the pump.

Once you decide on which pump, let the pump company help you get your pump.  I
know at Disetronic, their insurance people say they rarely get a rejection.
They help continue the fight for you.  Unfortuntely, you have to have a
supportive physician.  I do know that Kaiser does pay for pumps!

Hope this helps!  Kathy