[IP] sites

Hi,
I'm pretty new to this list, but felt that I had to write on sites.
I've been on the mini-med 506 for almost 2 years...
I've never had a problem with my stomach and I'm pretty thin.....

however, it was hard for me in the beginning, because I hadn't used my stomach for years...
I've been type 1 for 33 years....

but I don't know now if I could use any other places.....my legs and arms have finally started looking like real legs again, after all of these years....which is nice...

the only time that I had trouble on my tummy was on "start-up" day....
must have hit a vessel or something, turned balck and blue......
made me a little gun shy, but since then has been smooth sailing.

also I leave my sets in for up to 7 days......no infections, no problems....

I have learned a tip from last summer about sweating....
my sets always came loose after running, because of sweating....

after I prep the site and before I put on the skin prep, use some mitchums deodorant across the site......no sweating there and it sticks like glue.....works for me......

sorry about the long post...
this is new to me......but so informative........

thanks ........

Rhonda Tyo
type 1 33 years
pumping mini-med 506 velosolin BR and FEELING better than I ever have my whole life...!!!!!!!

email @ redacted