Re: [IP] Site changes

Lori,
I am not sure why your educator thinks you should not use your abdomen because
you used ultralente before.  You do mean for U to mean ultralente insulin.
Many including myself used ultralente injecting the abdomen prior to going on
a pump.  I have been using my abdomen with my pump for 8 years now without
problem.  Is your abdomen scarred that would seem to be more of a reason to
avoid using it?  you may wish to ask your CDE more.
carolyn