Re: [IP] Tape Tips - Body Picture

Hey, that was a very informative page!  Minimed did their research on
that one!  And I wish I had the physique of the guy in the picture with
the acceptable infusion sites!  :)
I am interested in weight lifting but probably isn't a good idea now
that I'm on the pump (which is going famously by the way) but someday
that guy in the picture will be me!
Forrest pumping 8 days...