Re: [IP] arm sites

BBradRN wrote:  An
> interesting site used at diabetes camp with some of the teenage boys is the
> back of the upper arm...made me nervous to say the least, but seems to work

Hi Barbara,

I have also used my arm as a site--twice.  It was not painful, however
it was not convient at all.  My husband had to insert it and tape it
down and then I had a heck of a time disconnecting and re-con to shower
unless he was there--and I don't want him to think I need him THAT
much!! :)

Not to mention, it is too obvious a site unless its winter time and you
wear long sleves.

--
Kelly
mailto:email @ redacted