Re: [IP] buddy is a smart a** *-)

Sara wrote:

>PS I am working on a portable PC right now and can I tell you all how
>DIFFICULT it is to see the cursor now???  I htought it was tough on my 15"
>monitor - this bites - big time!!!

Hit Settings and Control Panel and Accessibility Options (wheelchair thing)
Hit Display and Settings.  Hit Custom and then choose High Contrast Black or
White large from the list.

Then go to back to Control Panel and Hit Mouse.  Hit Pointers and beef up
the size, go to Motion and slow the rodent down and then put a fast tail on
the damn thing so you can track it.

Keeps me sane,
A.M.
email @ redacted